Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday I'm in Love: Dining room by Josh + Jenna

via the block ninemsn
Hello everyone!
Honestly times is totally slipping away from me lately! @_@
I can't believe I missed two week of blogging! booooo!!  - sorry blogger! I've been out of town on urgent family matter :( but it's all good now!

Anyhoo, just thought I pop by to say TGIF Friday!!
and i know its a bit late but ... Today, I'm loving Josh and Jenna from 2011 The Block: dining room! The to-die-for dining table, to oh-so-gorgeous and trendy eames chairs. Not the mention, the pretty retro poster and ah-ma-zing pendant light!

 
 
 
Totally heart it! <3

For stockist and more pictures, visit Josh and Jenna room reveal @ninemsn website and if you want their expert advise, you can drop by their www @http://bickerdesignco.com.au

Hope you'll all have a good weekend!
For Adelaideian - YAY for the Royal show weekend! I'll be out and about on Saturday @The Adelaide Royal show; trying out lots of gourmet South Australian food+beverages, eating carnival foods (say YES! to dagwood dog aka corn dog!), play some sideshows - hopefully I won a giant dog plush this year ;p, and of course enjoying carnival rides! Hopefully the weather is as sunny as today! (fingercross)!

Have a good weekend everyone!

All pictures are courtesy of http://homes.ninemsn.com.au/theblock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover